How Does HealthyHome Plus™ Treatment Work?
- Our HealthyHome Plus package eliminates existing infestations and protects your home against common household pests, as well as termite species. Learn more about the details of this package below:
- Initial Pest Inspection - During the initial visit to your home, our exterminators will carefully inspect your home’s interior and exterior, identifying common entry and exit points for pests, as well as their breeding grounds.
- Initial Pest Treatments - We will treat every square inch as necessary to eliminate the existing infestation, including spider webs, drains in kitchens & bathrooms, door and window thresholds, attic and crawl space, and more.
- Barrier Treatments - Once your home is initially treated, our exterminators will create a preventative pest barrier around your home with just three to four intermittent, non-invasive treatments each year.
- Termite Treatment & Protection - We will scour your home for signs of termites and damage, quickly eradicate them from your home, and provide you with long-term protection so you don't have to worry again.
Learn More About Termite Defense
Protect Your Home From Termite Damage
Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they're not there. Termites love moist conditions and often go unnoticed, attacking the unseen areas of your home at first. On average, by the time you notice you have a problem, repairs will already total more than $3,000. Let us save you the expense with our Termite Defense services before costly damage is done.
Effective Liquid Treatments
Our Termite Defense package is specifically designed to eliminate and prevent termite infestations before they inflict costly damage to your home. We understand termite behavior and use it against them for the safest, most effective treatment available. Our expert technicians install a complete chemical barrier around your home, using a fast-acting, non-repellent termite pesticide to produce quick results.
Safe and Effective Termite Control
The termiticide we use is the highest rated on the market for safety. It is specifically formulated to react against the termites' anatomy, yet is harmless for pets and children. We always use only the greenest, most eco-friendly products available. In fact, most of our products are less toxic than table salt. You can trust that when you use Termite Defense, your family and your pets will be safe and secure.
Don't Forget Your Pest Control!
Bundle your termite treatment with recurring pest control and save $100 on your first treatment!
Should pests persist in between scheduled treatments, simply let us know and we'll re-service your home for no additional cost to you. That's our guarantee to you!